Under construction


My life is under construction and I am building it brick by brick. The foundation is strong and I am confident the building will be as well. The plan is my own and the design is improvised. The progress is slow but on track. I know I can always remodel and reconstruct as and when I want to. I also realise how difficult it is to build it up and I value it all the more for it. Being your own architect is a huge responsibility. You are the only one to be blamed for all that goes wrong and the only one to be praised for everything good.  A HOUSE is just a structure- a combination of walls, roofs, doors and windows. It is you who make it a HOME, who give it a heart. And I know that when my home is complete it will stand as a testimonial for all that I am, for all that I believe in.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a circus

Happy to be creative

The feeling of being left out