Things that make me happy






Here are somethings that make me happy and make life worth living :-

- A good night's sleep after a hard day at work
- A ride back home under a sprinkle of a drizzle
- Cloudy days
- A hug and kiss from my daughter
- An unexpected mail/message/call/meeting with an old friend
- Endless sessions of gossip and chit chat with family/ friends
- Impulsive plans/ travels/experiments/cooking sessions that turn out well
- A good book to read and plenty of "my alone time"
- Re-runs of my favorite TV shows and movies
- Bedtime story telling 'mother-daughter-daddy' sessions
- Chocolates, chats, desserts
- Long drives and mellow ghazals
- Hand made gifts and crafts
- Writing poems
- Participating in contests- online, in magazines, at work, anywhere
- Singing- to no one in particular!
- The fact that someone finds me fun to be with/ trustworthy/ simple
- Family dinner/ TV times





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a circus

Happy to be creative

The feeling of being left out