Enjoying the moment



We let so many perfect moments pass by in the hope that one will come along! Sometimes we are so busy searching for happiness that we fail to see the one that is right before our eyes. There are times when I get blown away by simple, plain, otherwise insignificant things. There can be so much beauty in the simplest of things that it may give you joy for a life time.

I was walking down Mount Mary Road last evening, heading towards Bandra Band Stand. This scene just blew me away. It may be a common thing for any Mumbaikar. But for me it was amazing. The sun had set, much to my relief. Not used to the humid, uncomfortable heat of Mumbai (we Bangaloreans are so blessed), this walk in the fading day light was a pleasure. The cobbled, paved, winding road was making the walk even more interesting. The road took a turn and what did I see before me? The path ahead just ending into the sea. It all looked so surreal. I suddenly envied those who lived close by. Their proximity to the sea was like what I had seen only in movies.

There is something endearing about the sea. It's vast expanse, mild hues, refreshing breeze is revitalizing. I just paused, took a deep breathe, soaked in the scene before I quickly clicked this picture to capture the moment. In the next 10 minutes I was on board a rickshaw, heading back home. To the same insanity, the same race but with renewed vigour!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a circus

Happy to be creative

The feeling of being left out