A bit more



There is so much more to me than what I see,
There is so much more to life than the breathe I add.
There is so much more to the world around that makes more sense that I think,
There are so many more moments, so many more laughs, so many more places.
There is so much more to experience, so many more disappointments to face,
So many more successes to celebrate, so many more dreams to be fulfilled.
So many more milestones to be crossed, so many more obstacles to be overcome-
That a little more time would not hurt, a little more patience would be great.
A little more courage would be perfect and a little more perseverance  would do wonders.
Looks like the day is too short, the moments are too trivial
One life doesn't seem to be enough to say, truly-
That I have lived a complete life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a circus

Happy to be creative

The feeling of being left out