Bangalore- a city that breathes

This is one of my favorite topics and one that I have a personal attachment to. Having grown up in the city, it's close to my heart. So much so any criticism about the city, I take quiet personally and get defensive. It has a persona, a life of it's own, a personality complete with personal attributes as well. A casual ride around the city one day got me capturing pictures that I associate/connect so much with the city.

Amazing weather- perfect and unparalled


Drizzly afternoons like this one- a chronic part of early childhood memories

Roads laced with trees that form a canopy- a sight now becoming increasingly less!
Giant BMTC buses- a necessary evil
Notorious auto drivers- world famous in India!!
Namma Metro- a source of perennial discomfort to the average commuter
Traffic woes- chocked and full

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a circus

Happy to be creative

The feeling of being left out